ARITHMOS is expanding its team once again and looking for motivated and talented interns to join its group. ARITHMOS is hiring a Junior Computer System Validation Specialist to join its team as a paid intern in order to grow in the field of Computer System Validation within ARITHMOS.
ARITHMOS is committed to training the intern in applied computer system validation in the clinical research sector. This is a paid internship, which after 6 months has the opportunity to become a full time position as CSV Specialist, a role which manages validation activities and international regulatory standards in the pharmaceutical environment (21 CFR Part 11, Annex 11) as well as international validation guidelines (GAMP 5, PIC/S).
The role also involves various IT aspects with a particular focus on information security (Privacy), disaster recovery and Quality Assurance serving as a technical expert in case of regulatory inspections and client audits.
The primary responsibilities are:
- Manage, plan and carry out activities in computer system validation for both the company and clients
- Manage maintenance activities in computer system validation such as the change control process, periodic revision of validation status and revision of disaster recovery for critical applications
- Update the IT operating procedures to guarantee compliance with company processes, international legislation and IT standards
- Prepare and support clients before and during Regulatory Inspections
The ideal candidate will possess the following characteristics:
- Highly motivated to develop a career in Computer System Validation and software quality
- Good knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle
- Working proficiency in English (or working proficiency in Italian if not a native speaker)
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work in a team
- Energetic and determined
Knowledge of validation principles (GAMP 5 for example) is a plus.
As an up and coming technology company with a niche in life sciences technology, ARITHMOS is always looking for the best talent to join its team. We seek candidates who are skilled in various IT areas, passionate about their work, work well in a team, and above all those who are flexible since ARITHMOS’ mission is to provide customized IT solutions to meet client needs.
To apply for this current internship position, please visit ARITHMOS Careers Page or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Candidatura ref. 13-006-CSV” in the subject line.